Since our inception in the industry almost a decade ago, we are a renowned manufacturer and exporter of a wide array of Carbon Steel Forged Fittings. These fittings are used in the petroleum industries, chemical industries and beverage industries for continuous flow of liquids and other fluids. All these fittings are made from the best quality of carbon steel and further forged for zero breakage during application. We offer our Carbon Steel Forged Fittings at industry leading prices to our customers.
Can bear heavy loads
Ensure tight and leak proof joint
Corrosion proof finish
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A 182
- Grade: F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H
- Carbon Steel: ASTM A 105, A187, (IBR & NON IBR)
- Alloy Steel: ASTM A 182, Grade F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91 (IBR & NON IBR)
- Nickel Alloys: Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy 904
- Types: Elbow, Tee, Union, Cross, Coupling, Cap, Bushing, Plug, Swage Nipple, Welding Boss, Hexagon Nipple, Barrel Nipple, Welding Nipple, Parraler Nipple, Street Elbow, Hexagon Nut, Hose Nipple, Bend, Adapter, Insert, Weldolet, Elbowlet, Sockolet, Thredolet, Nipolet, Letrolet, etc.
- Size: 1/8"NB TO 4"NB (Socketweld & Threaded)
Shop no. 3, Madhaji Building, 3rd Khetwadi Lane, 260, S.V.P Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India