Our advanced state pf the art machinery and modern infrastructure has enabled us to manufacture and export a wide array of Carbon Steel Buttweld Fittings. These fittings are made of optimum grade stainless steel, procured from the trusted vendors of the industry. Our fittings are use in various pipelines for the efficient flow of fluids. Available in different sizes and shapes, these fittings can be also customized as per customer's requirements. We offer our Carbon Steel Buttweld Fittings at industry leading prices to our customers.
Ensure leak proof joint
High impact strength
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A 403
- Grade: WPS/WPW 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H
- Carbon Steel: ASTM A 234
- Grade:. WPB/WPBW, (IBR/Non IBR)
- Alloy Steel: ASTM A 234, Gr. WP1, WP11, WP22, WP5, WP9, WP91, (IBR/Non IBR)
- Nickel Alloys: Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy 904
- Copper Alloys: Aluminium, Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
- Types: Elbow, Tee, Reducer, Return Bends, Stub-Ends, Cap, Collarr, Cross, Insert, etc.
- Size: 1/8"NB TO 48"NB. (seamless & welded)
- Wall thickness: sch. 5s to sch.xxs
Shop no. 3, Madhaji Building, 3rd Khetwadi Lane, 260, S.V.P Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India