Since our inception in 2005, we have created a niche for ourselves in the industry by manufacturing and exporting a wide array of Buttweld Fittings. These fittings are used in petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, water and nuclear power. Designed using high quality stainless steel, our fittings are ideal for automotive industry, electrical industry, chemical industry and petrochemical industries. We offer our Buttweld Fittings at industry leading prices.
High precision and durable
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A 403
- Grade: WPS/WPW 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H
- Carbon Steel: ASTM A 234
- Grade:. WPB/WPBW, (IBR/Non IBR)
- Alloy Steel: ASTM A 234, Gr. WP1, WP11, WP22, WP5, WP9, WP91, (IBR/Non IBR)
- Nickel Alloys: Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy 904
- Copper Alloys: Aluminium, Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
- Types: Elbow, Tee, Reducer, Return Bends, Stub-Ends, Cap, Collarr, Cross, Insert, etc.
- Size: 1/8"NB TO 48"NB. (seamless & welded)
- Wall thickness: sch. 5s to sch.xxs
Shop no. 3, Madhaji Building, 3rd Khetwadi Lane, 260, S.V.P Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India